Cathrin Stern is a specialist in commercial and corporate law and advises in particular medium-sized companies, their shareholders or managing directors in all questions arising in this context.
In addition to the drafting and optimization of articles of association, the main focus of her work includes advising and representing companies and entrepreneurs in the course of company formation and restructuring, as well as assisting them in shareholder disputes or in disputes between companies and managing directors. In addition, Ms Stern also serves as contact person for her clients for all questions in the field of commercial law, in particular the law on commercial agents.
Ms Stern represents her clients both in and out of court in ordinary and arbitration proceedings.
Selected mandates and reference projects:
- Redrafting of articles of association of various corporate forms, in particular of limited liability companies and limited partnerships or GmbH & Co. KGs
- Advice and support for companies, including a tour operator and various construction companies, in the context of comprehensive restructuring measures
- Advice and representation of shareholders of various corporate forms in disputes with co-partners
- Extrajudicial as well as judicial assertion of liability claims against former managing directors of a GmbH
- Drafting of authorized dealer agreements for a medical technology company, among others;
- Representation of commercial agents in the assertion of commission and compensation claims or of companies in the defence against such claims