Whether software manufacturer, entrepreneur, public procurer, or freelancer, our team will support you in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with customers, software vendors, service providers and distribution/cooperation partners and the subsequent enforcement of claims, if necessary across all areas of expertise with our expert lawyers in labor law, public procurement law, corporate and commercial law, copyright and intellectual property law.
The General Data Protection Regulation influences the implementation of many processes. We advise you individually on compliance with the legal framework, conduct training courses, and represent you in complaints proceedings before the supervisory authority.
Our clients appreciate our fast availability, the uncomplicated, direct, and personal communication. Our motto is always to act effectively and pragmatically. In doing so, we use our longstanding practice in the field of structuring and conflict resolution for our clients.
Here you can find judgements on IT and data protection
Our "IT and Data Protection" team is particularly active in the following areas:
- Data Protection Organization
- Lawful Data Processing (GDPR (German: DSGVO), (Federdal Data Protection Act (German: BDSG), ePrivacy Regulation)
- Documentation Obligations in the Company
- Information Duties of the Company
- Cooperation with other Companies
- Marketing & Social Media
- Regulatory Authorities and Rights of Data Subjects