At KUNZ, we advise and support you in all legal matters relating to your business activities abroad or with international connections.
We have bundled our services for clients in the area of legal advice with a cross-border element and especially cross-border transactions in the competence area "International Business".
We are convinced that trade wars and travel restrictions due to Covid-19 will not significantly slow down the further trend towards global economic traffic, and that digitization will rather accelerate the trend. We help you to successfully implement your international business goals.
At KUNZ we support your foreign engagements comprehensively with top-level expertise. We are cooperating with first-class foreign law firms based on long-standing relationships in the relevant local jurisdictions. Of course do we also work with the firms you recommend to us..
We will assist you as a foreign business partner or investor in all legal matters in connection with your "Doing Business" in Germany. This includes e.g.
- business acquisitions,
- joint ventures,
- commercial contracts,
- litigation and arbitration,
- issues arising under public law with relevance to your business, environmental and labor law.
We also handle transactions affecting several countries at the same time closely cooperating with well-established law firms in the relevant countries. In many cases, for example, the target of an acquisition may have affiliated entities in Our serfseveral jurisdictions and an efficient and focused due diligence needs to be organized. We manage the process effectively and provide you with a concise and comprehensive report. We complement our services by assisting in negotiating and entering into acquisition agreements governed by local law.
We offer to you our services in cooperation with the foreign firms in an integrated way from one single source. As legal project manager we coordinate the communication and the integration of results into one single work product delivered to you.With us you have one central contact person one single engagement letter and fee arrangement for all services relating to the relevant transaction.
The following services form part of the competence area "International Business":
- International M&A (Inbound/Outbound)
- Private Equity
- International Joint Ventures
- Cross-border Reorganizations and Restructuring
- International Corporate Law
- International Arbitration and Mediation
- Coordination of the Conduct of Legal Disputes abroad
- Cross-border Distribution Systems
- International Damage and Insurance Claims
- International Transport and Forwarding Law
- Customs and Foreign Trade Law
- EU Law, especially Antitrust Law, Anti-Dumping, State Aid and Public Procurement Law