Entrepreneurial success is based to a large extent on its operational know-how, the cultivation of its customer base, concise brands, and a high reputation in the market.
Well-known manufacturers, retailers, service providers from various industries, and creative agencies rely on our expertise and longstanding strategic practice. This applies to the protection, acquisition and subsequent utilization of intellectual property and know-how as well as its subsequent exploitation, defense and enforcement.
Our "Brands and Competition" team is particularly active in the following areas:
- Registration of Trademarks & Designs worldwide
- Strategic Brand Consulting and Research
- Representation in Proceedings before the DPMA (German Patent and Trademark Office), EuIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- License Agreements and Demarcation Agreements
- Prosecution of Legal Violations and their Defense
- Competition Violations: Prosecution and Defense of Warnings
- Misleading, Imitation, Unreasonable Harassment, Breach of Law
- Reputational Damage, Breach of Trade Secrets & Know How
- Online Marketing: Content, Search Engines, E-Mail Marketing
- Warning, Protective Letter, Interim Order
- Omission, Information and Compensation