With a highly qualified and at the same time very experienced practice group of specialized attorneys and a close network within the firm, we cover all areas of public procurement law and related fields of law (budgetary law, European law, state aid law, administrative law, public funding law, private and public construction law, architectural law, IT law, industrial property rights) in an interdisciplinary manner.
Across all commercial fields, we support the public sector - also as a sectoral contracting entity - and recipients of funding in the implementation of award procedures and all related issues.
We offer public-sector clients customized solutions up to the complete execution of the procedures as a contact point.
At the same time, we also assist companies as applicants or bidders in the application and submission of bids in tendering procedures.
We also represent our clients in review procedures as well as in appeal and compensation procedures before the civil courts.
Our team "Procurement and Tendering" is particularly active in the following areas:
- Handling of the complete Award Procedure, including Contact Point
- Implementation of Electronic Tenders
- Procurement Needs (Threshold Value Calculation, Type of Award, Choice of Procedure, Lots)
- Publication, Preparation of Tender Documents (Forms, Participation and Award documents, Evaluation Matrix, Service Description, Contracts)
- Management of Questions from Bidders and Complaints
- Review and Evaluation
- EU-wide and National Construction Contracts according to Construction Tendering and Contract Regulations Part A, A-EU, A-VS (German: VOB/A, VOB/A-EU, VOB/A-VS
- Sector contracts according to the Sectors Directive (German: Sektorenverordnung – SektVO)
- Architectural and Engineering Services
- Sale of Land by Public Authorities
- PPP Projects and Privatization
- Public-Public Cooperation (Intermunicipal Cooperation, In-House Business)
- Award of Services and Supplies
- Public Transportation and Local Public Rail Transport (Transport Services, Vehicle Procurement, Materials Management)
- Waste Management (Paper and Board Packaging from the Commercial Sector Waste, Residual Waste, Material Procurement, Collection of old Clothes)
- IT Procurement (EVB-IT Contracts, etc.)
- Concessions (Electricity and Gas Network Concessions, Advertising Use Contracts)
- National Procedures for Construction work, Services and Supply performance, Regulation on sub-threshold procurement (German: Unterschwellenvergabeordnung)
- Adherence to Collective Agreements and Public Procurement Acts as well as relevant Administrative Regulations of the Federal States
- Legal Protection below the EU Thresholds (Review of Awards of Contracts in Rhineland-Palatinate) and before the Civil Courts
- Environmental and Social Criteria (Adherence to Collective Agreements, Minimum Wage, ILO (International Labour Organisation) Core Labor Standards)