Today, a functioning compliance system is the basis for ensuring that the increasingly complex legal requirements and ethical guidelines of large companies can be implemented. Our team supports your company as well as its bodies (supervisory boards, advisory boards, management boards, shareholders and managing directors) – providing comprehensive advise, (preventive, processing and further development) in compliance-related questions and problems. We develop, complete and implement your compliance management system and thus create an efficient control system to reduce risks for your company and the bodies themselves.
Due to our interdisciplinary team of specialized and experienced lawyers and in cooperation with tax consultants and auditors, we offer comprehensive solutions in all legal areas relevant to your company.
Another focus of our activities in criminal law is the individual representation and defense of companies and entrepreneurs as well as the individual.
Our clients benefit from our extensive experience from a large number of successfully conducted investigations and main proceedings, combined with legal know-how and a high degree of specialization in a variety of areas.
Our "Compliance and Criminal Law" team is particularly active in the following areas:
- Compliance Status Analysis, Identification of General/Industry or Company-specific Risk Areas
- Conception, Implementation, Monitoring of the Compliance System in the Company
- Optimization/Supplementation of existing Compliance Systems
- Development of Control Mechanisms, Development of Prevention Programs
- Drafting of work Instructions / Company Guidelines / Documentation
- Alarm and Emergency Plans
- Criminal Compliance
- Avoidance of Company-related Crimes and regulatory Offenses
- Preventive and Crisis Consulting
- Tax Compliance
- Support during internal Investigations/Protection of Evidence
- Advice and Representation in the Clarification and Analysis of a Compliance Incident
- Support for active Criminal Prosecution against Offenders
- Representation and Defense of affected Persons
- Claims Settlement/Recovery