Ms. Libor is a partner in our law firm and advises media companies on all issues relating to the law of expression and copyright as well as media employment law. She also provides comprehensive advice to companies in various industries on employment law matters and IT projects.
Ms. Libor is not only familiar with the publishing industry from a legal perspective, but has also been regularly active as a journalist for many years and thus also knows the situation of practitioners from her own experience. She is editor of the media law journal "AfP Zeitschrift für Medien- und Kommunikationsrecht" (engl.: Journal for Media and Communications Law). For several years, she has also been advising renowned theater companies on both employment law and copyright issues and is therefore also very familiar with the workflows and special needs of the theater industry. Ms. Libor assists her clients' companies with digitalization. When implementing IT projects, her profound understanding of IT enables her to "translate" the technical language of IT specialists for users and to find practicable regulations. In the area of employment law, she primarily advises employers and enjoys gaining exciting insights into new types of production and corporate cultures by advising companies from industries as diverse as healthcare, industrial machinery manufacturing and logistics. For her clients, she always seeks a practicable and economical solution and negotiates to this end both in conciliation bodies and in court with tact, but also with a great deal of passion.
Selected Mandates and Reference Projects:
- Long-standing advice and litigation representation of a major regional newspaper publisher in the field of the law of expression
- Litigation representation of a major German publishing house in employment law matters
- Mass litigation for major automotive supplier in comprehensive job reduction
- Obtaining injunctions against illegal blockade measures during strikes
- Successful implementation of a conciliation committee on working hours during theater rehearsals