Sarah Emmes advises companies on domestic and international business law, always taking into account the constantly growing influence of German and European antitrust law.
Due to her previous employment at the German Federal Cartel Office, she has extensive experience in implementing antitrust law requirements for the drafting of contracts in the best possible way in practice and in preventing antitrust violations through appropriate drafting.
Due to her numerous stays abroad, such as at the University of Wroclaw and last but not least due to her participation as the only German lawyer in the Young Lawyers Contest, Ms. Emmes has access to a network of legal experts in almost all EU countries.
A further focus of her activities is the consultation and representation of Management Board and Supervisory Board matters, stock corporation and group law issues as well as general matters of partnerships and corporations.
Ms. Emmes advises and accompanies medium-sized companies from the foundation to the liquidation and winding up in all corporate and contract law matters. In addition to the legal preparation and drafting of M&A transactions as well as trade, cooperation and distribution agreements, she also assists our clients in project management where necessary.
Ms. Emmes may render her advice, including the written correspondence in English and Polish as well.
Selected mandates and reference projects:
- Ongoing advice and representation of a leading bicycle manufacturer in drafting and editing English contract texts and in negotiations with foreign contractual partners in English
- Advice and representation during the sale of a medium-sized company to a European country and during contract negotiations in English at the buyer's registered office
- Ongoing advice and representation of a company active in the medical sector on the drafting of distribution agreements with foreign distribution partners worldwide
- Advising and representation of a company firmly established in the entertainment sector on corporate restructuring measures
- Advice to various forms of companies on the modernization and amendment of their articles of association (e.g. stock corporation, foundation), especially in relation to digitization