On 26 August at 12:00 CEST (6:00 pm HK time), KUNZ partner Dr Hermann Knott will give a presentation on resolving M&A-related disputes through International Arbitration Courts as part of a webinar "Arbitration in M&A Disputes" organised by the Arbitration Institute in Hong Kong.
The webinar will focus on the resolution of disputes typically arising in cross-border M&A transactions. The impact of W&I insurance will figure prominently, as will relevant procedural differences between common and civil law.
The webinar will cover the followings:
- Types of disputes arising in M&A transactions – Advantages of handling them in arbitration
- Drafting arbitration agreements relating to M&A disputes (considering experiences from Covid-19 pandemic)
- Impact of Warranty & Indemnity Insurance
- The role of Experts
- Issues related to damage calculation
- Differences between relevant common and civil law procedural elements
The presentation, which will be given in English, will be followed by a discussion with the participants. The participants are experienced practitioners in resolving differences in international corporate transactions.
If you are interested, please register here for the webinar "Arbitration in M&A Disputes" and learn more about the event.
Dr. jur. Hermann J. Knott LL.M. (UPenn)
Attorney-at-Law (Germany and New York)