Marcus Menster is a partner in our firm and, with his team, provides comprehensive advice to large and medium-sized companies, clinics, associations and members of management bodies on all questions of employment law.
He specializes in advising on employment law issues in connection with restructurings, company takeovers, transformations and outsourcings. In this context he develops innovative concepts for change processes and the basics of operational cooperation, in each case hand in hand with our corporate law department.
Mr. Menster and his team offer a comprehensive HR check-up of processes, templates and samples, both in respect of individual and collective employment law. In this respect, the establishment and evaluation of operational procedures from a compliance point of view and the creation of matrix structures also play a major role. The goal is always the development of modern contract conditions, working time and remuneration systems on a best practice basis.
Analyzing the status under collective labor contracts is an important component of change management. In this context, Mr. Menster advises on the entry and exit from collective bargaining structures, and prepares and negotiates collective agreements with unions and works agreements on a company level. He advises companies comprehensively during all phases of a project and furthermore in all disputes and daily legal questions in the area of human resources. The labor law team also ensures nationwide representation in proceedings before the labor courts.
A particular industry specialization and competence of Mr. Menster lies in the areas of consulting and representation of logistics companies, hospital operators and church institutions as well as negotiations with supplementary pension funds.
Selected reference projects:
- Reorganization of the cooperation of a group of companies based on the division of labor, avoiding the hiring of temporary workers
- Accompaniment of a clinic merger to a maxi-mal provider with the connection of memberships in various supplementary health insurance funds
- Development and implementation of a division of a Europe-wide company without co-determination
- Transition from specialized clinics of a Catholic legal entity to secular societies under abandonment of the third way
- Closure of large-scale retail trade operations including negotiations
- Establishment of operational data protection standards of a nationwide operating trading company through collective legal regulations
Mr. Menster is a speaker for several well-known seminar organizers and offers in-house training and workshops on various labor law topics. He is a member of the German Labor Court Association and the examination departments of the Rhineland-Palatinate Judicial Examination Office.